Pzu chapter 1

Chapter One (Pzu)

Bourbon and Ranch, that is how I like to start my day, I like to wake up, light a clove, and pour myself a drink, while looking over what I had done the night before. Usually there is a few bodies on my bed, one scurrying to the door… but always one who just stares outside of my window, amazed by what a view I have. And I admire the view as well… I am talking about their ass, not the skyline. 

Usually by eight a.m. my guests have awaken, via me shouting for them to piss off. Accept one, I usually keep one behind whoever manages to interest me. 

I have them all sign their contracts as they walk out the penthouse and invite my one to have breakfast. And today is the best day to be with me, my cook makes the best steak and eggs you will ever taste. 

“Please eat,” I sit crossing my legs as my butler pours me another bourbon and ranch. “Would you care for a drink. Get anything you want… but breakfast is nonnegotiable,”

My guest looks uneasy, and it makes me smile, humans…. They are funny creatures, 

“I’ll…have… gin and tonic,” He finally speaks looking at my butler, then back at me. 

“Why act so shy?” I smile at him, pushing my blackish red hair from in front of my face, “Do you have regrets?” I ask taking slow sip.

“No… I just…. This is…nothing like I expected,” 

I chuckle as our plates are being brought out. Once its placed onto the table I cut into my steak, bloody, just the way I like it. “It’s you humans who chose to believe that,” I point to the sky, “Hates this… when in fact, I think he said love thy neighbor, or something…fuck you’re the bible thumping goodie goodie you know the quote… but seeing how it disgusts you all, I find it very entertaining to have you get fucked by me, it shows me how desperate you truly are,” I take a bite, watching him do the same, “As a last meal to a death row inmate, if the inmate does not chose a meal, the default is steak and eggs.” My eyes narrow at him. “tell me…. Will I need to worry about this being your last meal?” 

“N… No…” he spoke in a pretty annoying stutter. I loved the fear, just hated the ticks that come with it. 

“Good…” I smile to him, cutting another piece putting it in my mouth. It was like butter, “Simply orgasmic, wouldn’t you say?” I lick my lip, watching him become uneasy, “Now… our deal is, I get you elected, you keep pushing this whole capitalist thingy, give me more souls, and you live,” 

“Yes…. But. Wait, why didn’t you... With the rest of,”

“You think... Ha-ha, oh they signed their souls away as they walked out the door… you people really are greedy, and you say we are bad…” I chuckle again, this time taking some eggs. “But its you who break his commandments and what not. But I’m not one to judge,” I smile at him.

The unease in his eyes, it made my dick twitch in excitement. I smile at him, sitting back in my chair, holding my glass to my lips. He regrets his decision, I can see it in his eyes, he will more than likely intentionally lose the election. His soul is going to feed so many… 

I dismiss him and watch as he walks out of the door, he turns back around I guess to make sure I’m real and that yes, he has made a deal with me. 

“Pzu,” A voice takes me from my thoughts. 

When I turn, I see a red sigil glowing against my wall, which makes me straighten myself up, and tap the sigil, opening a link to Awar. 

Awar is one of the other demons allowed to roam the earth with me, He is a tall man, about six foot five, he has black hair pushed back and his violet eyes gleaming. 

“I take it you just had guests,” He smiles at me. 

“What gave it away, my charming disheveled look?” I put my glass down, “And to what do I owe the pleasure of you calling?” 

“oh, just seeing how it’s going on your side of the hemisphere,” 

“Hm, the rich are getting richer, weeding out the desirables… the normal” I chuckle, “What about you and your brothers,” I sit down, he was a talker and I knew I wouldn’t be able to dress, and go about my day until he was done.  

Awar and his brothers; Zalambur, Sut, Tir, Dasim, they are centered in the middle east, they too make deals just like me… 

I have dragged you on long enough I guess, I should talk to you about our deals, and why we are walking here on earth… 

I want to say it was what you guys call the medieval times, God was a bit um. How do I put this, He still really didn’t trust humans, I mean sure they could claim to fear him, but still sin was inevitable? So, he and my boss they made a deal. Weed out the faithful and unfaithful.
 
I was placed on earth in I would say 741, it was a decent enough day to be honest, nothing dramatic, like sulfur in the skies… I was placed in what is now called Syria, in the city of Raqqa. 

It was there that the people there were to say the least. Devout in their religion, but you always had one, one who believed that because they are a servant of god, they act as his tool.

This is where I come in, Lucifer picked me to watch, see what they do, see who was corrupted by power. I at first started as a follower, pretending to believe in Allah, watching and waiting. 

It was I do not know sometime in the 9th century, the religious leader decided to go back on his word to me. In fact, He told the people of me, that I was a cruel demon. They attempted to crucify me, I asked him was he sure this was what he wanted to do? He screamed prayers, and bam, I was crucified, the followers were even nice enough to throw rocks at me. I got bored of it all and decided to give them a little taste of my power. The winds grew heavy a storm brewed, and locus swarmed them all. I jumped down from the cross and walked off. Years later, they suffered a major financial crisis. It was funny. 
Fast forward a few centuries I am in France, apart of the Royal court… You see… Some royals believe they are higher than god, he does not like that, I mean what part of ‘do not worship false idols’ don’t you humans get? And believing you are above all else… yeah you get what you get… I didn’t pull it all off by myself, I had a friend helping on the opposite side.

 Asmodeus, He’s a delight, anyways you know where this goes, I mean there isn’t a Royal family in France anymore now is there?

And now fast-forward till right now… I am in a legit business, own and operate one of the biggest, oldest weapons firms of the northern hemisphere. You know one of those commandments about not killing, Well its obvious someone didn’t get that memo. Just like Awar and his brothers feed into the holy wars in the middle east, I take America’s money to give them weapons of destruction. 

Now, you are probably wondering about the people who left, if I just seem like a normal business man how did they sign their soul to me blah blah blah, there’s some people who have made deals with me, and they are pleased with my results, so they spread the word… This in turn goes to God, so he can see who is wicked and undeserving of heaven. 

Now I get it, I’m a bad guy, boohoo… but I will say that the innocent who are killed or hurt they get a free pass… But the ones who use my services, ha-ha yeah... Which is always funny to me because most of them are holy rollers. And they always try and justify that you know, god said to do it. Just like the crusaders, oh and the Holy roman empire. God isn’t too happy with wars fought in his name. 

Well now since I’ve given you some exposition but don’t worry there will be more at some point. But right now, I need a shower, and to get ready for work. 

When I get out, I wipe the mirror off looking myself in the mirror… time has been pretty damn good to me… well it’s not like I can die, or age… but our perceived deaths do give us scars… but I am lucky… my magenta eyes alone tell you my age if you looked closely enough. My reddish blackish hair has not a speck of gray in it, though I do wish it did, I think I’d be a little more charming. My skin is I guess a dark bronze color, I mean, I am from the middle east. 

Again, my thoughts are taken from me by the sound of my door opening. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist as I walk out. 

“Good Morning Pzu,” a soft yet deep voice calls out to me. “I can see you had a late morning,” 

“I think I drank a bit too much.” I chuckled softly as I turn to face him. 

Lexio, he is my human… You are thinking I bet, and no, he did not sell his soul to me… He’s a warrior of god… well he’s in training. They start with a demon, mostly to learn how to fight with temptation. Then they train with an angel. 

How do we get our humans? Well…. And ugh, disgusting… Humans are cruel, and they sometimes swear the first-born son, or first-born daughter to demons for monetary gain. The child is born stained already and marked for damnnation… but we make a trade with watchers, if the infant could have a good life, humble in their upbringing, then they become one of gods soldiers, but, if a watcher sees something a miss… well, they become a demon.. 

We also get our humans from children of sex traffic… like I said, disgusting… those children had no say in what happened to them, so we take them… 

Lexio was one of those children, he, and his little brother. Unfortunately, Angelo poor thing has been so traumatized he pretty much shut down. 

Anyways he is currently in a hospital, sweet kid, I enjoy visiting him. 

Lexio holds his tablet up, “You have three meetings today, one of which is with the head of Lockheed Martin,” he looks at me, 

“Oh yippy,” I straighten my Tie, “They are the most boring people to talk with, what exactly do they want this time,” 

“They want to talk about you giving them a contract,” 

“Assholes…. But then again,” I chuckle, 

I look at him, he’s a nice tan color, he had black hair and, and some of the nerdiest glasses I've ever seen. He’s a nice guy and will make a damn fine angel… its sad, but one day I may be taking orders from him.

“Well, lets go deal with people,” I look at him,

“of course,”  

We head out of the penthouse, and to the Garage where my driver opened the door and waited for us to get in, once in I poured myself another drink. “So how was your night?” I ask taking a drink.

“it was decent, went to mass, then visited Angelo,” 

“How is he doing?” I ask taking a drink.

“A little better, he responds to things more and more,” He answers me as he looks at the tablet. “I think I’m going to take him for a lunch date today,” 

“Sure, why not, if you don’t mind, may I come?” 

“I don’t mind, but I wanted to save you for a dinner date… your chef knows how to make his favorite,” He smiles at me finally looking up.

“Oh, using me like that, so evil,” I grab my chest pretending to be hurt, “Ha-ha, okay that’s fine,” I take a drink. 

“Oh, you know you’re way more tolerable by dinner,” He looks back at the tablet before pulling out his ringing phone. 

I look outside the window watching the passing scenery and continue to drink my booze. My thoughts on my meetings for today. Hm… I can feel the day will get interesting.

“That was your eleven o’clock, they will be a little late,” Lexio speaks as he hangs up the phone. 

“of course, because I have nothing better to do than wait for them.”

“oh, and Kathy is going to talk to you… I think she wants a raise,” 

Kathy… Kathy was the office … I was trying to think of a better word but she’s a slut… she’s fucked so many people… and she’s not even a demon, hell all my employees are regular people who don’t know any of the things I’ve told you. A lot are good hardworking people, but then there’s fucking Kathy…

“And what pray tell will she want to talk to me about?” I ask rolling my eyes.

“She would like a raise, and I mean… you know what her form of asking is,” 

“Hmph…. I guess I’ll have some fun then,” 

“I’d prefer you didn’t, you know she’s a whore, a liar, and who knows what else,” 

He’s referring to the fact she has submitted so many claims of harassment against a lot of my managers, pretty much flirting with them, then when they act on it suddenly, they are sexual predators… In all honesty she is one of those women who cries wolf and takes resources from true victims, so, you can see why this interests me, and frankly, its been something I’ve been waiting for.

“You make it seem like she will have the balls to try something,”

“You and I know she will,”

“Okay, Okay, let me rephrase it… Like she'll get away with it.” I chuckle, “it’s been a while since I had a whore’s soul, granted hers will be disgusting as hell, its something,”

“Just…. Ugh “

“Shhh, look trust me, I’m going to have some fun with this though,” 

He sighs as he looks back at his tablet, “Alright,” he responds before looking over at me, “Pzu, you should get in touch with Mammon, Asmodeus, and Rafael, let them know your report,” 

I sigh and nod, “Its been a month, I guess I should,” I mumble as the driver slows down in front of my office building. “Remind me to do that tonight, well at least Mammon and Asmodeus,” 

He gives me a nod and opens the door for us to get out the car. We head inside and walk past the security desk. And to the Elevators. My office is on the 52nd floor of the River point building in Chicago. Yes, I own the whole too floor, it pisses so many people off but what they hell are they going to do about it? After all this is a country where he who has the dollar has the world. Okay that was cheesy, but you know what I mean. 

I walk to my office and there’s Kathy at her desk. This woman dresses like a porn star pretending to be a secretary. Her bright red hair is pulled into a messy bun, her pale skin not having a single flaw, her lips today are a plum color. Her attire, her shirt is too low cut, and her little Blazer is too tight, pushing her breasts up. Her skirt doesn’t leave much to the imagination if she stretched, I’m fucking sure I’d see Vag. 

You’re probably just screaming to yourself ‘if you know all this why the fuck is, she still working here?! And well… I’m a demon, she is a sinner, I was put on earth for that. 

I get you have a million questions about all this, like I said, you’ll get exposition. Anyways.

I walk to my office, and she follows, I can feel the tension between her and Lexio and its pretty funny honestly. 

“Mister Pzu, you have calls from a mister Asmo, Raphael, and Mammon,” She starts placing the papers on my desk. Also, the foremen of the factory would like to speak with you about the latest order,” 

I sit at my chair behind my desk and look at my papers, “Okay.” I put them down, “Is that all?” 

“Well sir, I would like to speak to you,” She turns to Lexio “Alone,” 

Lexio gives me this look, but rolls his eyes sighing before giving a nod, “I will talk with your missed calls, and prepare your conference room,” he gives a small bow before walking out the room, leaving the door open. 

Kathy growls softly as she stomps to the door closing it, she turns around and starts walking towards me, swaying her hips before she sat in the chair across from me, crossing her legs. She tugs her blazer down I guess to show me her tits. 

“Mr. Pzu, I’ve been a faithful employee for you for a few years,” She starts out. 

She says this like I haven’t read the reports, but I nod wanting her to continue.

“I was wondering what I would have to do to get a pay raise.” 

“…. That was blunt,” I look at her. 

“I believe I deserve it, I’m here every day on time, I keep a good handle on calls and notes during your meetings.” 

I look her up and down, she screamed temptation, I assume this is how she got this far in life, using her looks, and charm… it wasn’t learned as in she was in a position like Lexio… She did not want for anything. She lived a very privileged life. 

“I feel like I pay you equally to Lexio,” I look at her, “You both do the same work after all,”

“I understand, but… well I see how close you two are… he gets extra hours,”

You ever Zone out when someone is talking? Their voice just becomes white noise, that’s exactly what’s happening here. But suddenly. Yeah, she’s trying to pique my interest. 

I look at her move, her legs separate and its pretty much Basic Instinct. And I need to make sure to have Lexio burn that chair. 

“I mean, isn’t there anything I could do?” She spread her legs a little wider before crossing them again. 

“hm. Well you make a compelling case, but” I lean forward placing my elbows on the desk. “But… I also know of all the claims you have filed,” 

She smiles at me and stands, “Those were honest to god sexual harassment…”

Ugh I hate when sinners say that,

“You on the other hand,” She walks over to me and sits on my desk, “I’m asking~” she spreads her legs.

This partially pisses me off, because now I’m going to have to burn my desk, which. That sucks because I like my desk, “Well, I mean… if this is what you want,” I smirk before reaching into my desk pulling out a piece of paper, 

“What’s this?” She asks eyeing the paper.

“Contract, sign it, and you belong to me,” 

“Oh… Like Christian Grey?” She grabs my pen and signs it without reading it. 

I pull the paper from next to her, of course she didn’t read it, she just went off what I said, and then this bitch has the nerve to call me that fucktards name? Ugh 

“If you break our agreement,” I stand, my voice low, “You will be very sorry,” 

“I understand,” She smiles at me, her hands reaching to unbutton my jacket. “I’m not an idiot, unlike so many others,”  

Yes, yes you are idiot… I swear, When it comes to lust, people don’t stop and read the contract, and I technically don’t lie when I say I’ll own you… So, if this moron tries anything stupid, like what she pulled to get where she is now… she will well… she’ll become a new IMP. 

Once she gets my jacket open, she starts going to her knees, but I stop her pushing her against my desk, “sit on the desk,” I order. 

She’s more than happy to do as told, this proves she’s going to be an obedient IMP. I sit back in my chair and smirk, “You don’t have panties on, which just shows me you’re a little slut,” 

“Yes, Daddy I’m a little slut,” she scoots back onto my desk spreading her legs. 

“Did I say you could speak,” I glare at her, “Do not speak unless spoken to, I’m not directing a shitty amateur porn,” I cross my arms. “Well…. Come on, show me why exactly should I even consider giving you what you want,”

She smiles at me and pulls her skirt up and lets her fingers travel down. “Of course, daddy” she says breathlessly.

I frown, slapping her thigh hard, “What did I just say?” I push her legs apart further, “I don’t want to hear your stupidity,” I sit back, “Your clit, it needs attention, you had better give it the attention,” I smirk

She does as told, and runs her fingers over it, giving exaggerated moans. It’s at this point, I take off my belt and come over wrapping it around her mouth tightening it so she couldn’t move it. I sit back in my chair and Watch her, her face was in shock, but I guess it was a turn on for her, because she is just beaming with sexual desire. 

“Well,” I start looking at her, “If it’s even medically possible you’ve made my dick softer…” I finish my drink before grabbing her thighs and pulling her body closer to me, sliding my tongue along her lips. I grip her hips tightly just to hear her moan louder, I glare up at her, “I didn’t tell you to stop rubbing your clit.” 

She does as told and starts to rub over the little hood, and I can hear her moan into my belt. I resume running my tongue along her opening. Her body is jittery, almost like she’s getting ready to climax. But I can’t let her do that just yet, especially since I’m not getting anything in return.

I pull away from her and sit back in my chair watching as she sits up quickly, disappointment written all over her eyes. 

“are you close or something?” I ask as she reaches down to rub herself again. I smack her hand away, “Did I say you could do that?” 

She gives a muffled whine; I smirk a little running my finger over the swollen organ and making her shiver. 

“it seems unfair if you ask me, You’re aroused, yet I’m as soft as a pillow,” I lean back in my chair, “You may remove the belt, your mouth won’t speak, its for sucking my cock, understand?” 

She gives me a nod, as she gets on her knees and removes my belt from her mouth. As she works her mouth I have to say, this is probably the only thing she’s good at, she has a good balance of tongue, teeth, and throat… I could somewhat enjoy this if I really wanted to. 

I yank her hair back, forcing her to look at me, Sex with a demon is intense… not as intense as when its with Asmodeus, he’s the demon of lust. Sex with him… fuck… its so crazy, it feels so good, I can handle it, but mortals, sinners, they go insane. But me fucking her… it won’t drive her insane, but it will make her do embarrassing things. 
 
 I fuck her, I fuck her long and hard, I morphed my body to fill her holes. I even let my serpent have a bit of the fun. Yes, that’s right, that myth about my dick being a serpent is nearly right, his name Uroboros, and she keeps contracting around him, and me, I can feel she’s close and the fact her eyes are rolling into the back of her head. 

Her body is convulsing like crazy and her walls are tightening around me. Its funny honestly. And when I pull out of her, I watch as she wiggles and screams, wanting that sweet release. 

I enjoy watching her, her body is in need, and I know I could easily give her the release she needs. But I won’t just yet, she’s not desperate enough for me. 

“Kathy,” I smile “Kathy show me how bad you want to release,” I sit back in my chair, “and without my cock inside you,” She looks at me, her eyes glossed over with tears, her face red. I love when they have this look of pitifulness, is that even a word? Well whatever, I just love it. She tries to reach down, but I stop her, “without using your hands as well”

She looks shocked and I can see the wheels turning inside her head, it was a slow start, but she caught on quickly she slid off the desk and went to the corner of my desk moving her hips, I watch as her body shivers and trembles as she moans. I come behind her and allow Uroboros out once again to push into her as I thrust into her ass. This is the grand finale.
She cries out, she nearly seizes below me, and I see Her squirting all over my floor, and when I pull out… yep… she shits on my floor, I told you, they do embarrassing things. And its disgusting, the senator last night cried for his mother… not the same but you get where I’m coming from. 

“Nasty fucking bitch,” I glare at the mess on my floor, “Clean this mess up,” I zip up my pants and readjust myself, “Ask Jeff where he keeps the supplies, this shit better be cleaned and disinfected when I come back,” I glare at her who is still in a state. 

I walk out of the office, and head to my conference room. This is only the start of my day.